We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Beauty Benefits of Sleeping on your Back
- Helps prevent cleavage wrinkles on the chest and sleep-lines on the face and relieves pressure on existing wrinkles.
- Beauty products have a chance to penetrate the skin and deliver maximum results without rubbing off on the pillow.
- Prevents oils and dirt from your hair and scalp from coming in contact with your facial skin, clogging pores and causing acne.
- Keeps breast skin from stretching and causing sagging.
- Provides support for healing after surgeries that require back sleep during recovery.
- The best position for preventing neck & back pain.
- Helps your mattress support the head, neck, and spine in a neutral position.
- Keeps pressure off the spine.
- Keeps your internal organs aligned and unstressed.
- Balances out your body weight.
- Helps prevent acid reflux.
- Help keep the sinuses clear by preventing compression.
Wake up looking and feeling your best-click link for product info on Amazon
YourFacePillow – Anti Wrinkle | Anti Aging | Wrinkle Prevention | Acne Treatment | Natural Beauty | Back & Side Sleeping Pillow
About the product
- Anti Aging
- Anti Wrinkle
- Wrinkle Prevention
- Acne Treatment and Natural Beauty Product
The standard and large sizes are the same outside dimensions 21 x 12”x6”. The difference is the standard size has just a slightly lower headrest and the side supports are slightly closer together. We recommend the standard size for most.
The Problem: Numerous medical studies have shown that continuous pressure on your face and skin will result in the formation of wrinkles, acne, and contributes to overall skin aging. Why it Works: Simple, instead of your face smashed against your pillow at night, your head is comfortably supported by the YourFacePillow, allowing your face and skin to be free from any harmful contact and breathe naturally. Thus, the YourFacePillow works as an ANTI AGING, ANTI WRINKLE, and ACNE TREATMENT SKIN CARE SOLUTION. The YourFacePillow can be used for either back or side sleepers. Yes, you can sleep on your side using the YourFacePillow. While the primary reason for many using the pillow will be to aid in comfortable back sleeping to ensure complete facial protection, the YourFacePillow is the only pillow to facilitate side sleeping and still isolate your face from pressure due to the patented design.
If your intention is to use the YourFacePIllow to sleep on your back, but think you will have difficulty adjusting, we recommend you start on your side and rotate to your back over a few weeks. We suggest you sleep close to the side that feels most comfortable to you and not directly in the middle of the pillow, so you can gently rest your head on the preferred side support. Like any new sleeping position, it can take days to weeks to adjust, so please be patient. REST ASSURED – We use CertiPUR Certified Foam. Our pillows are made without PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates. WHAT IS IN YOUR PILLOW? The YourFacePillow includes a Hypo-Allergenic Inner Cover as well as a removable and washable Bamboo outer cover. A satin case is available separately.