We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Great Foundation for Coverage and Combination Skin
I am branching out and trying to find a great foundation for combination skin with the coverage I want. Almay has a product that I have used for two weeks and it delivers. It stays on all day with lighter coverage than my other favorites and the price is way less.
I usually go for full coverage but find that it might be too much for me at age 57. When I am outdoors with natural sunlight I have noticed it looking heavy and my lines are more noticeable. Almay NYC does not do that.
Almay Truly Last Coverage (TLC)
I am a make-up junkie that likes to try new products and share my reviews with other people. I have no cons on this foundation. I have combination skin and it stays on all day, looks good in sunlight and covers my brown spots. An added perk is it is less than $10.00.
I have a light complexion with freckles. The perfect shade for me is warm. I use a foundation brush to smooth the makeup on. The finish is flawless and wears all day.
About the Product
- Foundation delivers up to 16 hours of flawless coverage
- Foundation makeup that won’t rub off even in heat or humidity
- Formulated with vitamin E and lemon extract to smooth and brighten the complexion
- Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- As always, hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin and dermatologist tested
Almay Truly Lasting Color Foundation-