Best Sugar Substitute For Baking
Hands Down in my opinion.
The confectioner sugar is great in my keto cheesecake recipe. My husband cannot tell the difference nor can I. I always go with the double pack from Amazon. You get confectioners and granular in this bundle. I use the granular in muffins, cakes or beverages.
- BAKE & FROST YOUR CAKE: Have your sugar replacement pantry staples with a bag of Granular for replacing white table sugar and a bag of Confectioners for replacing powdered sugar.
- TASTES AMAZING: Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural sugar replacement that doesn’t have the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monk fruit.
- MEASURES LIKE SUGAR: If your recipe calls for a cup of sugar, simply replace with a cup of Swerve. Since it measures just like sugar, using Swerve in your favorite recipes will be a breeze.
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve don’t affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact.
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: Only the highest quality ingredients are used. The Ingredients in Swerve come from Europe and North America – there are no ingredients from China.